Monday, May 3, 2010

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE..YOU'LL READ ABOUT YOU'..PEOPLE LIKE 'THAT'!

This Week's Themes:

Success Is The Best Revenge...Especially When You Have a Column or Blog in an Award Winning Paper!

Jealousy + Envy.
.
There are Two Different Kinds of Women....
Me: 'You Look Great..where do you work out? If I were gay..I'd 'do' you!
The 'Others':'You Look Great.(Bitch)!

Self Righteous People Who Must Create Drama Because They Have NO Lives! And They KNOW they Can't Have Yours!
(They probably have little dolls that look like you that they burn in effigy!)

The Worst..People who do Yoga + thus think they are Mahatma Ghandi reincarnated!
They are So Above It All!!
The fact they can twist theselves into Pretzel Like Poses is one thing..the Actual Spiritual Core of Yoga is a Whole Other! This Super Self Righteouness being the facade that keeps them from facing Their Real Demons!

This Housesitter I know..who considers herself a 'Writer'(of course..she is The Only one who thinks this!) + 'Ms. Yoga Universe 2010' was invited to a Family Gathering.
Well.. ya know how The Kitchen is The Place where everyone ends up congregating
To do that Familial **'schmooz'(hanging out tawking etal)thang..what did She Do?? She stood there doing Yoga Poses The Entire Time!? What?? Was she a National Geographic Reporter on assignment observing a Group of Primates!? Is this the behavoir of a Supposedly Enlightened Spiritual Person? I think not! More likesomeone exhibiting a Borderline Psychotic/Personality Disorder if ya ask me!! Fear of Connecting to Others + Actually Being 'Seen'..'Known'.
Hiding behind all This 'New Age Woo Woo stuff' just doesn't cut it with me..Where's The Love that supposedly goes along with All That..umm?

People like that.I Delete! Etch a Sketch Out..Erase From My Coloring Book!
(And write about them of course! Ha Ha! Kisses..Brunch!)

Another one of my How I live My Life Motto's is: 'I Refuse To Subscribe to Petty Superfluous BS! Life is Waaay to short + we don't get Dress Rehearsels..Thank you very much...!
And..No..I don't Edit..and, Yes..I speak The Truth..when Men do..they are applauded,promoted etc right? So the way I look at it (another One of My Life motto's: 'Men get cocky..Women get clitty'! And I Most Definitely feel like I have earned That Right'

No comments:

Post a Comment