Sunday, May 9, 2010

'The Weakest Link...' Another Life Lesson Learned

Hello Idyllwild...

Still Loving Life here..tho as of late I will admit to feelin' a bit like 'Roadkill on a Rollercoaster'(nothin' Jewishy 'bout that 1...ya gotta say it with a Texas Twang!) Having to move 3x in 2 months can do that..but as they say. The 3rd time's the charm'!? (Or something like that...for a Writer..I am Hellacious with those kinda sayings!)

So I owe a few of you Idyllwilder's a profound, heartfelt apology..cuz I have not been 'Talking it + Walking it' as of late AND I pride myself on that.. Presence, Accountability + Communication have Always been key in My Life...+ I expect that from other's as well.
So, needless to say.. it's been heavy on my mind.

People jokingly call me 'The Fixer'..the One who ya come to to 'get it done'..I'm a Jewish Mother' type...I want to nurse Everyone And Everything back to health!
Even as a kid I was Notorious for bring home stray's..not just animals...people too!
And, like 'Lucy's' character..I was The Camp Shrink as well!
When I was just a little girl in Elementary School..I remember getting some kinda 'Good Samaritan Award' because I befriended a little girl who was 'physically handicapped'.
I never really understood Why tho..??

That's how 'The Schlepford Wives', my Concierge + Consulting Biz came to be... It's one of my God Given Talent's..And who doesn't like a 'Happy Ending' anyway, right? I mean..it feels soooo good when you can affect a situation or a person in a positive way, right?

But...sometimes ya gotta just see The Reality at hand...some situations just ain't 'Fixable'Period! And instead of Them going up...You go down..it's contagious..but Not in a good way! And Me...I Love being contagious...like a Good Disease tho!

So...I thought Maybe..just Maybe..The Universe was done trying to Teach me yet Another Lesson..but who am I kidding here?! Tho I'm working on Perfection..Every Darn Day...and It feels like I've done Night School, Extra Curricular + all the rest..Nope! Close but No Cigar! I'm obviously being Tested..like The Universe's version of Cumilative Finals..Just to make sure I Really Got It This Time!!

But, rest assured Folks..I'm a quick learn + I study hard too..so for any of you that might be reading this..who feel's like I owe 'em one.. I am working on it..be sure of that! And, Yes, My Word Is My Honor! Everyone deserves a 2nd chance Right?

And remember..if you see a slightly Discombobulated Babe popping out of a Jeep Wrangler with Blue Suede Birkenstocks.. say'Hi'cuz it's Me!

'When you follow your bliss...The Universe opens doors that were once walls'
Joseph Campbell

With Love, Light + Laughter
MWAH!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment